NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Spirals Journal


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,339 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 paraspiral 
Farmington
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation, NinjaTrader
Trading: Emini ES
Posts: 16 since Feb 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

Date Symbol CCI -100 RSI -20 %R EMA21 Support LocationResistance Location Entry Exit
6/12/2018 ESU18 Y Y Y Y N 2782.5 2794.00 $2,789.00 $2,786.00

Loss
-$150.00




I should have paid attention to which color bar the EMA 21 had last hit. This had marked the downward trend. I got stopped out fast. The part that really bothered me is it seemed to know exactly where I had my stop and went up from there. It was literally the low of the day so far.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 paraspiral 
Farmington
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation, NinjaTrader
Trading: Emini ES
Posts: 16 since Feb 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6


6/12/2018 CLN18 N N N N 65.53 66.70 $66.80 $66.50 $0.70 $50.00 Saw a red candlestick do a BB drop I was late getting in only got .5 After reflection, I closed this early. Once I got the .5 I should have raised the stop because it went to 66.02.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 paraspiral 
Farmington
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation, NinjaTrader
Trading: Emini ES
Posts: 16 since Feb 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

Date 13-JUN-18
Symbol CLN18
CCI -100
RSI -20
%R
Support Location
Resistance Location
EMA21
Resistance Location
Support Location
Entry 66.01
Exit 66.68
P/L 670.00
Max Drawndown: .01
Trade Observations: This was a trade based on the oil report. I got out at a perfect time. I should have done 2 contracts with a .10 stop. Sure it would have been my daily limit but there was hardly any movment prior to the annoucement. I monitored this with the TradeStation Matrix but would have preffered to do it with Jigsaw.


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 13, 2018


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts