NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





How does Sierra Keep track of filled and unfilled orders?


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,837 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
doetrader
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
 
Posts: 19 since Dec 2018
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0

I'm looking for an easy way to manage filled and unfill orders (seperate logic for each) in ACSIL. How does Sierra manage/keep track of filled and unfilled orders? Are there arrays involved?


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
doetrader
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
 
Posts: 19 since Dec 2018
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0


I want to know how I can recognize which orders are open and which orders have beeen executed already. The difference is needed for logic in ACSIL that I want to write.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
LDog's Avatar
 LDog 
Lafayette, TN/USA
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC,TastyWorks,ToS
Broker: TDA, OANDA,AMP/CQG/SC
Trading: Looking for it/them
Posts: 208 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 12,298
Thanks Received: 344

I’m away from home this weekend and haven’t programmed much with ACSIL, but I would look at/tear into the code they include/provide in the Trading System study (I don’t recall the actual .cpp file name).

Lots of good examples in the code they provide.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on December 16, 2018


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts