NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





New to EasyLanguage


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,741 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
mikog8tor
Rochester NY USA
 
Posts: 8 since Dec 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi all,

I am trying to get something basic in a showme indicator that shows if price has closed in the top or bottom 25% of a price bar. Did some google searching and couldn't really find anything that would work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #2 (permalink)
JackWolfson
Jerusalem Israel
 
Posts: 6 since Dec 2018
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

Hi,

and I will try to help and I will try to help


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
mikog8tor
Rochester NY USA
 
Posts: 8 since Dec 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0



JackWolfson View Post
Hi,

and I will try to help and I will try to help

Thanks,

I think I figured it out last night and it seems to be working. I will share incase it can be improved or if anyone else needs it.

I split it into 2 indicators as I was using it for a scan and wanted a short and long scan.

Inputs:
Threshold(0.25);

Variables:
BCL(0);

BCL = (C-L)/(H-L);

if BCL <= .25 then
begin
Plot1( High, !( "Short" ) ) ;
Alert ;
end ;



Short indicator above

Inputs:
Threshold(0.75);

Variables:
BCH(0);

BCH = (C-L)/(H-L);



if BCH >= .75 then
begin
Plot1( Low, !( "Long" ) ) ;
Alert ;
end ;

Long indicator above


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
JackWolfson
Jerusalem Israel
 
Posts: 6 since Dec 2018
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on December 24, 2018


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts