NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Daily Futures Minute Data


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,899 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 cmchugh39 
Akron Ohio
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra
Trading: Emini ES
Posts: 4 since Nov 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 4

HI everyone. I have a simple question which I've so far been unable to answer.

I am programming in python on 1 minute futures data. I need continuously updated continuous futures data. i.e. I'd like to download daily/weekly data. I'm ok with managing this data or using a vendor on demand.

I'm looking for something that's not going to cost much. quantdl.com has a couple of vendors, but I can't justify $75 a month for my needs. Any data vendors/brokers out there with a cheap futures data api?

thanks

PS> I am open to using IB if there's a simple way to download the data. I just have'nt found a good solution.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on January 5, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts