NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





David Hull - Recover FX Losses


Discussion in Currencies

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,166 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 usdivers 
Darwin
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader
Posts: 55 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Received: 43

Hey guys,

I was not so sure where to post this, I thought this area was good as any. Just wanted to post a warning for my fellow traders, as I searched for a review on this guy and could not find one.

His company is fairly new, Recover FX Losses, they send a lot of email out in regards to managing your forex account. They talk a pretty good game and show some great results however they can't back it up when it counts.

I am retired now, so I have a little disposable income, so I thought I would try them and see how they performed. It is only 1000 dollars to get in for them to manage your small account. I actually asked how often do they draw down the entire 1000 dollars, and was told this is rare.

On day 1, to be fair, they had the account at +$300, but in a space of a few hours went from $1300 to $208, where I finally drew the line and stopped them as I could see the account would never recover. Not sure what they are using for entries, but they are very aggressive with the amount of lots they trade, and didn't set any SL that I could see.

Just saying, hoping my experiment with this group and input will save others money.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on January 24, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts