NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Buy/Sell This Bar 2000i


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,561 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Joe50
HONOLULU
 
Posts: 23 since Feb 2019
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3

Hello and Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

I still use 2000i, I know , I know, but I can use it anywhere on my laptop with a Virtual Machine. It is great for plane rides and traveling abroad when you do not have internet access.

Anyway,

My question:

How do you store a value so when a trade is triggered it buy/sells on the same bar as the trigger instead of the next bar ?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 ABCTG   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 2,448 since Apr 2013
Thanks Given: 494
Thanks Received: 1,643


Hi Joe50,

you might be able to issue the trade at the close of the bar (although you would have to check that), but as far as I recall 2000i doesn't offer intrabar order generation.

Regards,

ABCTG


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
Joe50
HONOLULU
 
Posts: 23 since Feb 2019
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3

Thankyou for your reply, always appreciated.

I found another solution; I decreased the time to 1 minute bars. It is rare that my profit target will be hit on the same bar as entry.


Thankyou again


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 13, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts