NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Display Subgraph upon Attached order Fill?


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,322 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
LittleFinger's Avatar
 LittleFinger 
Denver Colorado/USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SierraChart
Broker: AMP
Trading: ES
Posts: 116 since May 2017
Thanks Given: 135
Thanks Received: 145

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to display a subgraph confirming trade exit when using attached orders with an ACSIL system.

I display arrows on entry with:

 
Code
if (trade entry conditions)
{  Result = (int)sc.BuyEntry(NewOrder);
     if (Result > 0)
    { BuyEntrySubgraph[sc.Index] = sc.Low[sc.Index];
     }
}
I don't know how to generate an arrow for the exit, but I'm guessing I need to use another if statement and some formula to check if either attached order (target or stop) has been executed.

I'm thinking that this function might be involved:
 
Code
sc.GetAttachedOrderIDsForParentOrder()
or this:
 
Code
sc.GetNearestTargetOrder()
This is probably simple.

Thanks for looking


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks




Last Updated on May 16, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts