NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Scan needed to find double inside bars on any timeframe


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,143 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
mgandhi
Morganville, NJ
 
Posts: 2 since Jun 2019
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I am looking for a scan that I can run on ThinkorSwim where i can get a double inside candle. For example, TTD just had a double inside candle on the weekly chart. I would like a scan that I can run that shows me this.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
Pilot5517
Des Moines, IA
 
Posts: 2 since May 2019
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I would be curious as well!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
bluedragon
Los Angeles, United States
 
Posts: 20 since Dec 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 3



Pilot5517 View Post
I would be curious as well!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


mgandhi View Post
I am looking for a scan that I can run on ThinkorSwim where i can get a double inside candle. For example, TTD just had a double inside candle on the weekly chart. I would like a scan that I can run that shows me this.

Here is the scanner and indicator https://usethinkscript.com/d/51-double-inside-day-indicator-scanner-for-thinkorswim

I have to warn you though, ToS scanner is a bit messed up on the lower timeframe. Anything above the daily is fine. But usually with the hourly and lower its messing up for me. Contacted ThinkorSwim and they said its a known issue system wide but no fixes yet.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on June 6, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts