NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Fed Funds ZQ Drastic price change??


Discussion in Treasury Notes and Bonds

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,998 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 noushina 
lansing, michigan
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT5, NT8
Broker: AMP, CQG
Trading: MES, MYM, MNQ, M2K
Posts: 17 since Oct 2018
Thanks Given: 40
Thanks Received: 29

I know this is a stupid Q, but "tech support" at AMP told me the prices were right.

FED FUNDS futures data from CQG using MT5. ZQE (CQG code) , ZQ (Globex)

June ZQEM19 is showing 97.61 while July ZQEN19 is showing 9.763

I know yesterday they were both showing similar numbers, and now the futures contract for July is now 89 points lower.
I know that can't be right.

I wonder what would have happened to my account had I bought it yesterday and held it until today. Have AMP tell me I owed them $87,000?


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 addchild 
Bay Area California
 
Experience: None
Platform: TT T4
Broker: Phillip Capital
Trading: Futures
Posts: 809 since Nov 2011
Thanks Given: 927
Thanks Received: 896


Not a stupid question,

AMP is definitely incorrect.

Current Price of ZQ Jun19 is 97.62
Current price of ZQ Jul19 is 97.635

I attached a pic of current ZQ pricing from TT


.
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
 noushina 
lansing, michigan
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT5, NT8
Broker: AMP, CQG
Trading: MES, MYM, MNQ, M2K
Posts: 17 since Oct 2018
Thanks Given: 40
Thanks Received: 29



Well now it is worth $974. Darn. I should have bought it two hours ago when it was $9.74

To be somewhat fair, the MT5 price ladder is now accurate, albeit the chart is not.
Earlier today the price ladder was also off.

I'm curious if the glitch was from CQG or MT5. I've had weird data issues before with CQG and they showed up on both MT5 and NT8.


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 25, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts