NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Need help with 5 min Opening Range breakout/breakdown


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,878 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
bobbyb
charlotte nc
 
Posts: 1 since Jul 2019
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I have tradestation and want to make a stock strategy for 5 min opening range breakdown or breakout. One issue I have is I dont know how to code easy language and dont have time to learn much.

I have read this article: web(dot)wpi(dot)edu/Pubs/E-project/Available/E-project-042910-142422/unrestricted/Veselin_Iliev_IQP.pdf[/url]

But I copy and paste the code and it says errors. I wanted to see if anyone could post updated code for a easy language 5 min opening range breakout/breakdown scanner/screener/strategy ?


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 ABCTG   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 2,448 since Apr 2013
Thanks Given: 494
Thanks Received: 1,643


bobbyb,

can you post the exact code that is going you problems?

Regards,

ABCTG


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 23, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts