NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Show Price Labels - TradeStation 10


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,459 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 27 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
lrc11239
Brooklyn NY USA
 
Posts: 27 since Jul 2019
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0

Hello - does anyone know if I can "Show Price Labels" for my Fractals that I have plotted on my chart for TradeStation 10??

Many thanks!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
  #2 (permalink)
lrc11239
Brooklyn NY USA
 
Posts: 27 since Jul 2019
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0

Nevermind I found what I needed!


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on August 15, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts