NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Think or Swim Script download


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,285 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 Texsus 
Dallas, Texas USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TOS, Ninja Trader
Trading: ES NQ HE
Posts: 2 since Aug 2019
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0

I am a new member. I have tried to download a TOS indicator but when I tried to open it I was only able to open it as an MPEG file on VLC ? What am I missing to download indicators or TOS scripts?


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 ocpb 
Hartford CT, USA
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: None
Trading: ES
Posts: 126 since Jan 2015
Thanks Given: 152
Thanks Received: 126


Texsus View Post
I am a new member. I have tried to download a TOS indicator but when I tried to open it I was only able to open it as an MPEG file on VLC ? What am I missing to download indicators or TOS scripts? TY/Users/billydp/Desktop/Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 6.46.59 PM.png

Please see the following - hope it is helpful.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
 Texsus 
Dallas, Texas USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TOS, Ninja Trader
Trading: ES NQ HE
Posts: 2 since Aug 2019
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0


Thank you that worked ! : )


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on August 24, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts