NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Scan Question


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,558 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
TradingForALiving
Miami Florida US
 
Posts: 16 since Oct 2015
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 1

I'm trying to create a simple scan that will allow me to find stocks where today's
high is equal to yesterday's high. I came up with the following but its not working:

High = High[1]

What am I doing wrong? Thank you


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 growex 
Trubchevsk
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: tos
Trading: stocks
Posts: 61 since May 2011
Thanks Given: 40
Thanks Received: 79


TradingForALiving View Post
I'm trying to create a simple scan that will allow me to find stocks where today's
high is equal to yesterday's high. I came up with the following but its not working:

High = High[1]

What am I doing wrong? Thank you


plot s = high == high[1];


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
TradingForALiving
Miami Florida US
 
Posts: 16 since Oct 2015
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 1


Thank You


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 2, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts