NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





BEFUTER


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,723 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 4 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
ZainScalp
Budapest, Hungary
 
Posts: 4 since Aug 2019
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3

Hi ALL,
its will be a simple journal, from a simple guy.

Next post I will introduce myself, and my trading.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
ZainScalp
Budapest, Hungary
 
Posts: 4 since Aug 2019
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3


Im not comfortable with a trade statistic what is based on dollar or any currency, so I prepared own one.

My statistic based on tick.
Like this:


I will post my trading results with this excel journal, its a very useful things to follow my result, I can filter for instruments, positions(buy, sell), period (daily, weekly, or how I like).

Before I put more things like trade distribution by hour and duration, but its not too interesting for me so cut out.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
ZainScalp
Budapest, Hungary
 
Posts: 4 since Aug 2019
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3

I trade in:
U.S. Treasury Bond
Ultra U.S. Treasury Bond

I dont trade more instruments, I tried before but dosent work for me, I want to be professional in treasuries products.

I use DOM, with Jigsaw daytradr, and footprint with sierra chart, my trading style like John Grady, watching together ZB, ZN, UB, ZF.



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
ZainScalp
Budapest, Hungary
 
Posts: 4 since Aug 2019
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3

That was my trading day today:



I work in Oneup evaluation account


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 15, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts