NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Are there any James16 PF members in here?


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one lionofjudah with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two eric73 with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Chudoviste with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 deboy with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 4,651 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 7 followers
    1. forum 6 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
eric73's Avatar
 eric73 
Kingsport, TN
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts/Jigsaw
Broker: Optimus/CQG
Trading: Currencies
Posts: 79 since Feb 2013
Thanks Given: 153
Thanks Received: 91

The James16 private forum site fell into a sad state last year when their last two senior members left for other opportunities. I'm curious as to who may have drifted over here, and what your handle is in Futures IO.

If you were a former member of J16, please post in this thread and let me know you're still around.

My J16 handle is Cougar73, (our High School mascot was the Cougars, and I graduated in 1973).

Eric.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
lionofjudah
stuttgart
 
Posts: 2 since Mar 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi Eric,
I'm a member of the forum but was never really active posting. It was helpful at the beginning but I could't get further with the info posted so I moved on. Anyway it's sad that its obviously going down.
Are you trading futures now or still into forex?
Regards
Rene


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
eric73's Avatar
 eric73 
Kingsport, TN
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts/Jigsaw
Broker: Optimus/CQG
Trading: Currencies
Posts: 79 since Feb 2013
Thanks Given: 153
Thanks Received: 91


Hi Rene,
I was active in Forex, now looking at Futures again after several years.

Best regards,
Eric.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
lionofjudah
stuttgart
 
Posts: 2 since Mar 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi Eric,
what is your future of choice to trade and do you trade james16 style?
Regards
Rene


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
Chudoviste
Ljubljana, Slovenia
 
Posts: 5 since Jan 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0


lionofjudah View Post
Hi Eric,
I'm a member of the forum but was never really active posting. It was helpful at the beginning but I could't get further with the info posted so I moved on. Anyway it's sad that its obviously going down.
Are you trading futures now or still into forex?
Regards
Rene

Are you still actively trading james16 approach?


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
Chudoviste
Ljubljana, Slovenia
 
Posts: 5 since Jan 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I remember reading James16 posts few years ago, it gave me a good approach into the price analysis and backtesting of my approach to the market. Although I never traded in his way, it was helpful with further eduaction


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
deboy
london uk
 
Posts: 1 since May 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0


eric73 View Post
The James16 private forum site fell into a sad state last year when their last two senior members left for other opportunities. I'm curious as to who may have drifted over here, and what your handle is in Futures IO.

If you were a former member of J16, please post in this thread and let me know you're still around.

My J16 handle is Cougar73, (our High School mascot was the Cougars, and I graduated in 1973).

Eric.

Hey Eric,

I've only just found this post! Not that I am regular on here.. but .. still... nice to bump into you again.

Hope all is well on your end

Cheers
Joy


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on April 9, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts