NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





All-in trading


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 986 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
caHek
Bellevue+Washington
 
Posts: 3 since Oct 2019
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 5

Hi everyone!
My name is Sasha and this is about to be me first trading blog. I came across speculative ways of earning money long time ago and was pretty good(until I wasn't) in online poker. And that I think is good thing because of all the psychological aspects of things involving probabilities and risk managing. So recently I've came across a mentor and I'm still going through educational process for about 5 months already. However I got a small account already opened and will be doing some trades while I'm still practicing my skills on the simulator. This is intended to be a journal mostly for myself but I'm open to conversation as well. Idea of writing a blog was pretty good discipline factor for me while I was doing online poker so here I am.

Software I use:

TradeNavigator PL for analysis
NinjaTrader for trading itself.

Futures markets are gonna be pretty much anything I can do considering risk at 5% per trade.
Starting account balance: 6000$ and will finance it towards 10k next week so I can look towards more costly commodities too.

In this blog I will not be able to share all of the reasons for my decision-making as I have an NDA with my mentor. But general tools I will be using would be COT reports, some demand tracking tools for fundamental setups and technical things like ADX, Stochastic and Volatility for decisions about precise entry price and moments.

I do apologize for any mistakes I might make, and hope for your understanding because English isn't my first language.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on February 28, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts