NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





concurrentdictionary historical data


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,396 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
MsTs
Tunisia Tunis
 
Posts: 5 since Mar 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2

Good Morning,
I'm new with Multicharts ,I like to use concurrentdictionary,
I used GlobalsDemoTrendPower to understand the mechanism of concurrentdictionary and I changed in it according to my needs ,
the code sends/receive open,close and high to simplify the task;

The problem that when I put the indicator and the signal, the transfer start at this moment and the historic data doesn't transferred .

As you see in this attachement

for me the historical data is important to code my trading strategies.

Do you have any suggestions???

and thank you by advance.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #2 (permalink)
 TraderDoc2 
Plainview
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradeStation
Broker: TradeStation
Trading: Futures
Posts: 37 since Mar 2012
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 22

I believe you can use ADE (all data everywhere) to do this.


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on April 22, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts