NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





size management


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,980 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 theLeprechaun 
Dublin
 
Experience: Advanced
Posts: 8 since May 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

Hi,
I want to increase the trading size automatically after a certain number of trades. Does anyone know how I can do that?
Many thanks.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
Matthew2158
Salisbury, NC
 
Posts: 13 since Dec 2019
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 5

Subscribed. Need to find out how to scale out of trades (without having to write code). So far haven't found a suitable answer from AMP Futures, Multicharts, or elsewhere online. Hopefully someone will chime in!

Matthew


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
numberjuani's Avatar
 numberjuani 
Agoura Hills, CA USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation&Multicharts
Broker: TradeStation
Trading: Futures & Equities
Posts: 128 since Apr 2019
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 102



theLeprechaun View Post
Hi,
I want to increase the trading size automatically after a certain number of trades. Does anyone know how I can do that?
Many thanks.

in the backtest or live?


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 theLeprechaun 
Dublin
 
Experience: Advanced
Posts: 8 since May 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

I think it's the same thing. If it works on live it should be able to do the same on backtesting. But maybe I'm wrong, I'm new to all this.


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 2, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts