NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Trading using the statistics of price action


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,785 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
koganam
Garner, NC/USA
 
Posts: 39 since Dec 2009
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 42

For years now, I have maintained a private journal of my trading, and whereas I have always encouraged others to maintain a journal, I have never publicly shared my own journal.

My Objectives for this journal are to:

1. Receive feed back.
2. See how my methods work when I am forced to show my results to strangers.

In the next post I will go into the methods that I shall use.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
koganam
Garner, NC/USA
 
Posts: 39 since Dec 2009
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 42

To my surprise, a few members found me and sent me messages asking why I have not updated this journal.

The reason is simple. I intended to use the journal to show how I used Bloodhound to validate some of the things that I do.

However, I never received the license, after filling their online form. I have waited until now, but you can count the days since I filled the form; the same very day that I started this journal thread.

I trust you understand that I cannot describe how I use a tool that was never received.

Thanks to all those who were interested enough to ask about it.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 18, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts