NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Trading Hours ( Confirmation )


Discussion in Commodities

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,537 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
vpd1952
memphis
 
Posts: 77 since Mar 2020
Thanks Given: 211
Thanks Received: 23

Good afternoon to the community,
can someone please help in clarifying that I have the correct ( RTH ) for the following Markets/Commodities - I cross referenced the following markets across the CME website, NT platform and Amp Futures website

For QM ( mini Crude ) and QG ( mini Natural Gas ) - I am showing that these trade from 9 a.m. cst to 2:30 p.m. cst ( Monday through Friday )

For XC ( mini Corn ) - I am showing it trades from 8:30 a.m. cst to 1:45 p.m. cst.

For MGC ( micro Gold ) - I am showing that it trades from 9 a.m. cst to 2:30 p.m. cst

For the T-Notes ( ZT 2 Year, ZF 5 Year and the ZN 10 Year ) - I am showing that these all trade from 7:20 a.m. cst. to 2:00 p.m. cst


Thank you for any help in confirming the correct trading times for these mentioned Markets
I really appreciate everyone's help


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Is Volume Profile worth learning or is it an outdated co …
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 tr8er 
Europe
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: SierraChart, BookMap
Trading: ES, CL, 6E, 6B
Posts: 689 since Jan 2017
Thanks Given: 230
Thanks Received: 730


vpd1952 View Post
Good afternoon to the community,
can someone please help in clarifying that I have the correct ( RTH ) for the following Markets/Commodities - I cross referenced the following markets across the CME website, NT platform and Amp Futures website

For QM ( mini Crude ) and QG ( mini Natural Gas ) - I am showing that these trade from 9 a.m. cst to 2:30 p.m. cst ( Monday through Friday )

For XC ( mini Corn ) - I am showing it trades from 8:30 a.m. cst to 1:45 p.m. cst.

For MGC ( micro Gold ) - I am showing that it trades from 9 a.m. cst to 2:30 p.m. cst

For the T-Notes ( ZT 2 Year, ZF 5 Year and the ZN 10 Year ) - I am showing that these all trade from 7:20 a.m. cst. to 2:00 p.m. cst


Thank you for any help in confirming the correct trading times for these mentioned Markets
I really appreciate everyone's help



RTH or former pit-session:

Crude: 8 am CT - 1:30 pm CT

Grains: 8:30 am CT - 1:20 pm CT

Gold: 7:20 am CT - 12:30 pm CT

Bonds/Notes: 7:20 am CT - 2 pm CT


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
vpd1952
memphis
 
Posts: 77 since Mar 2020
Thanks Given: 211
Thanks Received: 23


tr8er ,
Thank you so much for your reply and for posting these Trading times
very helpful - Thank you


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 18, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts