NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Trade tracking for taxes


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,604 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




Closed Thread
 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 Chachai 
Las Vegas nv
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TOS
Trading: Commodity futures
Posts: 1 since Jul 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hiya, I'm new to the forum so I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this. I've been building spreadsheets to track paper trades, getting ready to go live. I was hoping I could get some help with resources regarding ensuring my tracking covers everything I need for reaching out to accountants and filing taxes.

TIA


Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,239


Chachai View Post
Hiya, I'm new to the forum so I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this. I've been building spreadsheets to track paper trades, getting ready to go live. I was hoping I could get some help with resources regarding ensuring my tracking covers everything I need for reaching out to accountants and filing taxes.

TIA

Hi Chachai, not to worry. There's already a thread for this

The Tax Thread

Feel free to ask questions in there if you see what you need is not addressed.


I am going to close this thread to prevent a split topic.


Thanked by:

Closed Thread



Last Updated on August 9, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts