NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Is MC what I need?


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,006 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 58LesPaul 
Owensboro, KY
 
Platform: TradingView
Trading: ES/NQ
Posts: 203 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 204
Thanks Received: 103

Currently using Thinkorswim and paper trading. Once I go live I want to move to a more futures friendly platform and broker. I don’t need much except price bars, volume and the Weis Wave or variant. I like Sierra Charts from what I’ve seen so far but hear there’s a big learning curve. And I don’t want a web based platform. Is there a Weis Wave variant someone has created for MC? What broker and data service is best with MC? I will be trading only the MES starting out.

Thanks


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 58LesPaul 
Owensboro, KY
 
Platform: TradingView
Trading: ES/NQ
Posts: 203 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 204
Thanks Received: 103


ffejeldnit View Post
Currently using Thinkorswim and paper trading. Once I go live I want to move to a more futures friendly platform and broker. I don’t need much except price bars, volume and the Weis Wave or variant. I like Sierra Charts from what I’ve seen so far but hear there’s a big learning curve. And I don’t want a web based platform. Is there a Weis Wave variant someone has created for MC? What broker and data service is best with MC? I will be trading only the MES starting out.

Thanks

This must not be the charting platform for me then!


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 edgefirst 
Las Cruces, NM
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation, MC, NT
Broker: TradeStation, IB
Trading: Liquid futures contracts
Posts: 56 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 389
Thanks Received: 87



ffejeldnit View Post
Currently using Thinkorswim and paper trading. Once I go live I want to move to a more futures friendly platform and broker. I don’t need much except price bars, volume and the Weis Wave or variant. I like Sierra Charts from what I’ve seen so far but hear there’s a big learning curve. And I don’t want a web based platform. Is there a Weis Wave variant someone has created for MC? What broker and data service is best with MC? I will be trading only the MES starting out.

Thanks

From the website: https://weisonwyckoff.com/weis-wave/: Weis Wave is available on TradeStation. Have you looked at TradeStation? They have data, brokerage, and the trading platform. A better alternative to MC IMO if you just want to get started.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 6, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts