NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Replay without real time data


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,852 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 58LesPaul 
Owensboro, KY
 
Platform: TradingView
Trading: ES/NQ
Posts: 203 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 204
Thanks Received: 103

I知 enjoying SC during my trial and would like to continue using it. I知 not ready to go live so I知 wondering if I open an account at Amp can I get delayed data without a fee? I know without data I can go thru EUR/USD manually bar by bar but not sure how much historical data is loaded. I especially like the replay and would prefer that but I知 almost positive I would have to pay for historical data at least.

I currently use TOS but their OnDemand sucks.


Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 Sawtooth 
Prescott AZ USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: SierraChart
Broker: EdgeClear, FCM:Phillip, Data:Denali, Routing:Teton
Trading: YM RTY ES NQ
Posts: 480 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 222
Thanks Received: 608

The Delayed Exchange Data Feed is included, but maybe not if you get SC through AMP.
https://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?page=doc/DelayedExchangeDataFeed.php


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on January 26, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts