NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Mark Douglas audio montage


Discussion in Psychology and Money Management

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,220 views
    2. thumb_up 4 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 tunabomb 
Chicago Illinois United States
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Posts: 28 since Dec 2014
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 12

Hi, I made an audio montage of my favorite Mark Douglas quotes taken directly from the seminars.

There's 31 quotes ranging from 2 seconds to 20 seconds. I play them in a loop before I start trading and sometimes while I'm trading. It helps me stay focused. I would like to share it since it may help other traders. It's a 4MB zip file. Can I attach it to this post? Thanks


Joe


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
Mtype's Avatar
 Mtype 
Hungary
 
Experience: None
Posts: 1,323 since Oct 2012
Thanks Given: 1,434
Thanks Received: 1,765

Would be amazing @tunabomb

I love his work!

Possibly @Big Mike can tell you if it is allowed or not.


“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.” Δ

“There is no path, but only a fool wouldn’t follow it.”
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on February 1, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts