Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
Hey guys,
With recent talk about cryptocurrencies, I wanted to push myself to create this thread and try to share some things that I've learned so far about cryptocurrencies.
I intend to share a lot in the thread. Please "follow" to be updated when I post...
Hey BigMike loong time follower but not much of a contributor but thought I can add snippets/gotchas on crypto cash things - not sure if this is the right thread or there is a general Crypto trading thread where people can share whether it is trading, buying, wallets, staking including diff altcoins - thanks
If so, it seems that I'm really getting too old for this sh..
"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." - Jim Rohn
Well I am just trying pancake swap and seems limited for exchange but but cheaper in transaction fees using Binance coin as compared to ETH... so don’t discount those cakes !!!