NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Crosshair size


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,932 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 7 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 58LesPaul 
Owensboro, KY
 
Platform: TradingView
Trading: ES/NQ
Posts: 203 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 204
Thanks Received: 103

I've seen videos where the crosshair is very small. Mine is huge, is there any way to make it smaller? I've perused the documentation and looked all over the program and can't find it.

Thanks


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Daytrading.Coach Review
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 Trembling Hand 
Melbourne, Land of Oz
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart, CQG
Broker: CQG
Trading: HSI
Posts: 249 since Jun 2011
Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 369

Chart >> Graphics Settings

CrossHairs_


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 58LesPaul 
Owensboro, KY
 
Platform: TradingView
Trading: ES/NQ
Posts: 203 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 204
Thanks Received: 103


That just changes the line thickness, color and style. I'm wanting to make the center cross smaller, or even remove it and keep the lines.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 Trembling Hand 
Melbourne, Land of Oz
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart, CQG
Broker: CQG
Trading: HSI
Posts: 249 since Jun 2011
Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 369

Show a screen shot!


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 58LesPaul 
Owensboro, KY
 
Platform: TradingView
Trading: ES/NQ
Posts: 203 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 204
Thanks Received: 103

I’ll have to do it this afternoon, I’m at work now.


Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
 58LesPaul 
Owensboro, KY
 
Platform: TradingView
Trading: ES/NQ
Posts: 203 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 204
Thanks Received: 103

I'm running SC on a Mac through Parallels so it was a little tricky to get a screenshot. I had to take a picture, convert it to PNG and then upload it.
SC Crosshair


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
 Trembling Hand 
Melbourne, Land of Oz
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart, CQG
Broker: CQG
Trading: HSI
Posts: 249 since Jun 2011
Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 369


ffejeldnit View Post
I'm running SC on a Mac through Parallels

Does it disappear when you stop moving the crosshair? Mine is probably the same size but as soon as I stop moving it it dissapears. Maybe is due to the Mac/Parallels thingo?


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)
 58LesPaul 
Owensboro, KY
 
Platform: TradingView
Trading: ES/NQ
Posts: 203 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 204
Thanks Received: 103


Trembling Hand View Post
Does it disappear when you stop moving the crosshair? Mine is probably the same size but as soon as I stop moving it it dissapears. Maybe is due to the Mac/Parallels thingo?

No, it doesn't disappear, the lines come and go with a click of the mouse but the cross is always there unless I change to pointer or something else.

It's not a big deal, just thought there was an easy way to change it.

Thanks


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on February 17, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts