NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





TOS Script for EMA line


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,537 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
sg11
Chicago, Illinois
 
Posts: 3 since Jun 2021
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Does anyone know to to make TOS Script that I can plug into my scanner that will find stocks trading at or above the ema line?


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
Skidboot's Avatar
 Skidboot 
Houston, TX
 
Posts: 202 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 203
Thanks Received: 300

close is greater than or equal to ExpAverage("data" = CLOSE, "length" = 200) within 2 bars

Change length and number of bars to your liking.


sg11 View Post
Does anyone know to to make TOS Script that I can plug into my scanner that will find stocks trading at or above the ema line?


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
sg11
Chicago, Illinois
 
Posts: 3 since Jun 2021
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0



Skidboot View Post
close is greater than or equal to ExpAverage("data" = CLOSE, "length" = 200) within 2 bars

Change length and number of bars to your liking.

Small world lol I used to live in Houston. Thank you very much. I appreciate your time and help. I can't wait to give it a try


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
sg11
Chicago, Illinois
 
Posts: 3 since Jun 2021
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0


Skidboot View Post
close is greater than or equal to ExpAverage("data" = CLOSE, "length" = 200) within 2 bars

Change length and number of bars to your liking.

I copied and pasted it in my scanner and it worked. I adjusted the length. Ill paypal you some $ for your time


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
Skidboot's Avatar
 Skidboot 
Houston, TX
 
Posts: 202 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 203
Thanks Received: 300


sg11 View Post
I copied and pasted it in my scanner and it worked. I adjusted the length. Ill paypal you some $ for your time

Thanks. We all learned a lot here and are here to help as much we can. No need to compensate. Feel free to ask anything.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 15, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts