NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





The demise of Flash...is there a workaround?


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Den Jhana with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two xplorer with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 AlphaSquared with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 jneedle with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    1. trending_up 2,452 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 7 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 AlphaSquared 
Indianapolis, Indiana
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Trading: ES
Posts: 22 since Jun 2014
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 10

So I've found some FT 71 webbies I want to see...but they require Flash player which is dead now. I'm asking/hoping/praying someone knows a workaround for this issue? thanks


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,241


AlphaSquared View Post
So I've found some FT 71 webbies I want to see...but they require Flash player which is dead now. I'm asking/hoping/praying someone knows a workaround for this issue? thanks

https://alternativeto.net/software/flash-player/


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
 Den Jhana 
Jakarta, Indonesia
 
Experience: Intermediate
Trading: Futures, Opptions, Stocks
Posts: 5 since Aug 2021
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1




Hi which one you choose that works? I´ve tried everything even installing the older version but it didnt work


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,241


Den Jhana View Post
Hi which one you choose that works? I´ve tried everything even installing the older version but it didnt work

I actually don't use any - I merely pointed out where some alternatives could be.



Depending on what you need, I have an old, off-line version of a Flash Player, which I use to play old Flash games.


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 Den Jhana 
Jakarta, Indonesia
 
Experience: Intermediate
Trading: Futures, Opptions, Stocks
Posts: 5 since Aug 2021
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1


xplorer View Post
I actually don't use any - I merely pointed out where some alternatives could be.



Depending on what you need, I have an old, off-line version of a Flash Player, which I use to play old Flash games.

Ya i need to watch the old webinars, and it seems that ruffle cant support that. I really need these webinars


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,241


Den Jhana View Post
Ya i need to watch the old webinars, and it seems that ruffle cant support that. I really need these webinars

Then what I have would not help you.


If not already done so, I suggest you make a request in the Feedback / changelog forum for which webinar you need converted.


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
 Den Jhana 
Jakarta, Indonesia
 
Experience: Intermediate
Trading: Futures, Opptions, Stocks
Posts: 5 since Aug 2021
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1


xplorer View Post
Then what I have would not help you.


If not already done so, I suggest you make a request in the Feedback / changelog forum for which webinar you need converted.

ok thank you very much


Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)
 jneedle 
San Jose, CA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Forex
Posts: 24 since Oct 2015
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 33

Try the old installer that's here:
Andkon Arcade: FAQ (How to Play Flash, Java, Shockwave Games in 2021)
Supposedly it's the last one that doesn't have the kill switch built in.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on August 3, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts