NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Cannot get Multicharts and Interactive Brokers to work with MYM


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,592 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 TP10 
Vancouver, Canada
 
Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader, TradingView,
Trading: Futures, Forex
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Hours
Posts: 33 since Jul 2021
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 43

I am using Multicharts 64 and trading with Interactive brokers.
My data comes from CQG from my other broker. I am having a difficulty configuring the MYM and YM to show P&L. Got it working with other futures, did the symbol matching, etc. But the ECBOT is not showing any P&L. I can see the trade on the chart, but it is showing zero P/L change. Any Ideas? Anything I am missing with IB and Multicharts setup specifically


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
  #2 (permalink)
 ABCTG   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 2,448 since Apr 2013
Thanks Given: 494
Thanks Received: 1,643

TP10,

I would suggest contacting the MC support as they can review all settings via remote desktop sharing and should be able to help you.

Regards,

ABCTG


TP10 View Post
I am using Multicharts 64 and trading with Interactive brokers.
My data comes from CQG from my other broker. I am having a difficulty configuring the MYM and YM to show P&L. Got it working with other futures, did the symbol matching, etc. But the ECBOT is not showing any P&L. I can see the trade on the chart, but it is showing zero P/L change. Any Ideas? Anything I am missing with IB and Multicharts setup specifically


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on September 1, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts