NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Infinity (TransAct) horrible


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,998 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




Closed Thread
 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
longboat's Avatar
 longboat 
Philadelphia, Pa
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Amp/CQG
Trading: CL, ES
Posts: 151 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 902
Thanks Received: 219

I decided to try Infinity Futures which was just purchased by NinjaTrader. Now they are calling themselves TransAct. What a horrible experience. Complete misinformation was given to me to open an account. Get your commission rates in writing. They wouldn't give me that and was higher than my AMP account. I was attracted by their low margin rates. $750 to trade Soybeans for example. The kicker was when I was asked what I want to trade so they could enable that instrument. I said I want everything like I had at AMP. They wouldn't do that. I said ok enable Crude and gas. They said no I would need over 10k in my account to trade just oil and gas! They list most instruments at 1,000 margin, but that is a come on. If you trade more than one instrument they want you to have over 10k. If you want to trade 4, who knows 50k?! They assume you could open a position in every instrument you enable at the same time their software doesn't prevent that?

Oh yea they charged me $12.50 to receive my check deposit and held it 10 days to clear it. $12.50 to mail my balance out which they still have not done after 2 requests! Stay away. I love AMP and I won't leave.

infinity is a disgrace. I have had accounts for 40 years and this is the worst. False information and no disclosure of the facts.


Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,239


longboat View Post
I decided to try Infinity Futures which was just purchased by NinjaTrader. Now they are calling themselves TransAct. What a horrible experience. Complete misinformation was given to me to open an account. Get your commission rates in writing. They wouldn't give me that and was higher than my AMP account. I was attracted by their low margin rates. $750 to trade Soybeans for example. The kicker was when I was asked what I want to trade so they could enable that instrument. I said I want everything like I had at AMP. They wouldn't do that. I said ok enable Crude and gas. They said no I would need over 10k in my account to trade just oil and gas! They list most instruments at 1,000 margin, but that is a come on. If you trade more than one instrument they want you to have over 10k. If you want to trade 4, who knows 50k?! They assume you could open a position in every instrument you enable at the same time their software doesn't prevent that?

Oh yea they charged me $12.50 to receive my check deposit and held it 10 days to clear it. $12.50 to mail my balance out which they still have not done after 2 requests! Stay away. I love AMP and I won't leave.

infinity is a disgrace. I have had accounts for 40 years and this is the worst. False information and no disclosure of the facts.

Hi longboat.


I am going to close this thread to prevent a split topic. Please can you use the following thread if you wish to provide a review.

Thanks


Thanked by:

Closed Thread



Last Updated on September 8, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts