NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Problem with Compare feature in TradingView


Discussion in TradingView

Updated
    1. trending_up 8,845 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 StreetPreacher 
Chattanooga, TN/ USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: 6E
Posts: 56 since Jun 2016
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 17

Hello,

Could anyone please help me with the Compare feature in Tradingview?

I really need to use the Compare feature but I cant get Price and other things like the VIX or the 2 year USTreasury Yield to appear on the chart looking normal at the same time. No matter what I change wether its Percentage or Indexed to 100 nothing puts it all on the chart at the same time without one of them being compressed or flattened. I have tried toggling various combinations of Percentage, Log Scale or Auto Scale but nothing makes it work. I have tried for years to get it to work coming back to TradingView here and there to see if I can get it to work and when it doesnt I stop using TradingView for a long time. I'm really desperate for help. I can't post a message to an expert there because I dont have enough reputation points. Could you please help me?
Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Dave


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 CSC1 
Vancouver, Canada
 
Experience: None
Platform: IB
Trading: Futs
Posts: 59 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 50

When you click the '+' button to compare a symbol, hover over the desired symbol in the dialogue for a sec and you should see 3 buttons, select 'new price scale'.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 StreetPreacher 
Chattanooga, TN/ USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: 6E
Posts: 56 since Jun 2016
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 17


Thank you very much for your help. When I get a chance today I will give it a try. Ill report what happened too.

Cheers,
Dave


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 StreetPreacher 
Chattanooga, TN/ USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: 6E
Posts: 56 since Jun 2016
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 17

Wow that did it! Thank you so much for your help. That is a valuable tool that I will be able to use again.

Much appreciation!


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 19, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts