NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





TOS color palette


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 4,517 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
Rhaeny's Avatar
 Rhaeny 
Detroit, MI USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TOS, MT4 & 5, Tradingview
Broker: Ampfutures, CQG feed
Trading: Emini ES
Posts: 4 since Jul 2018
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 1

When I create drawings I use different colors than what are in the standard drop down (none of them fit my taste). So I always have to click "more" and then go select the color I want. Is there any way to force my own colors of choice in the initial drop down palette so I don't have to take so many steps? Saving it as a default will not work because for the same drawing I may use 2 or 3 different colors. Or any other suggestions as to how to accomplish the same thing. Thanks.



Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
ColoradoCliff
Parker CO/USA
 
Posts: 22 since Jun 2017
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 5

I, too, would be interested in this (if there is an answer). I haven't yet found a way to do this either. You can set a custom color as a default, but you can't add custom colors to the standard palette.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
justtrader's Avatar
 justtrader 
San Francisco, CA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, TOS
Trading: es, rty, cl, gc, nq, ym
Posts: 191 since May 2011
Thanks Given: 107
Thanks Received: 176


In case you do not know, in the TOS application there is Chat tab where you can find one for ThinkScript. The participants are very knowledgeable.

JT


TWYS NWYT (Price Advertises Opportunity; Time Regulates it; Volume Measures its Success/Failure ---- Dalton)
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on February 12, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts