NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Forex trading in IRA account


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,175 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 muscleman 
Honolulu, HI
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: futures, stocks
Posts: 437 since Mar 2012
Thanks Given: 72
Thanks Received: 207

I have an IRA account that I am looking to trade leveraged forex. So far I can only find that forex.com and oanda allows this, if I setup the account with a third party custodian like Midland Trust. I wonder if you know any other brokers? These two can only trade forex but nothing else. I'd like to trade stocks and futures as well.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 natetrader2021 
Raleigh, NC, USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Posts: 1 since Sep 2021
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I use Midland to trade an IRA on Ninjatrader (where you can trade futures, forex, stocks, etc)


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 5, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts