NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





PATS second entry indicator


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,472 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 whuffo 
Dallas, TX USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts
Broker: AMP
Trading: ES
Posts: 44 since Jan 2018
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 29

Is there a version of a second entry indicator (PATS) for MC either free or paid?


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
  #2 (permalink)
 Skistr 
Dayton Tennessee
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra NT TOS
Trading: Currency Futures
Posts: 9 since Sep 2019
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 1

Nope, just for NT8. You could learn how to count them, it's very hard to program.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 Bvend 
Greece
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja,Sierra
Broker: IB,IQFeed
Trading: Emini ES, Dax
Posts: 39 since Feb 2013
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 19



whuffo View Post
Is there a version of a second entry indicator (PATS) for MC either free or paid?

I ported it from a code I found in here. It doesn't work flawlessly but its doing its job pretty well with alerts as well. I haven't posted it on Download section because as I said it needs more work. If you want it drop a pm to send it to you


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 whuffo 
Dallas, TX USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts
Broker: AMP
Trading: ES
Posts: 44 since Jan 2018
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 29


Bvend View Post
I ported it from a code I found in here. It doesn't work flawlessly but its doing its job pretty well with alerts as well. I haven't posted it on Download section because as I said it needs more work. If you want it drop a pm to send it to you

Thanks much for the reply but I have moved on to using Sierra Chart. Don't happen to have one for that do you?


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 Bvend 
Greece
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja,Sierra
Broker: IB,IQFeed
Trading: Emini ES, Dax
Posts: 39 since Feb 2013
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 19


whuffo View Post
Thanks much for the reply but I have moved on to using Sierra Chart. Don't happen to have one for that do you?

No I don't!


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on December 15, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts