NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Why will link not work?


Discussion in Feedback and Announcements

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,687 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
gracepips
Northern Ireland, UK
 
Posts: 68 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 76
Thanks Received: 43

Hi, I was replying to a helpful post and follow up email from Matt at Optimus but when I tried to link the text "Opitmus" it always sends me back to the homepage of the Big Mike forum. I tried 3 or 4 times and I've did this on 100's of posts over the years on different forums so I know how to do it but it, for some reason something stops me here? Is it because I'm fairly new, or is this not allowed. I'm an Elite if that makes a difference? Thanks...........


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593


gracepips View Post
Hi, I was replying to a helpful post and follow up email from Matt at Optimus but when I tried to link the text "Opitmus" it always sends me back to the homepage of the Big Mike forum. I tried 3 or 4 times and I've did this on 100's of posts over the years on different forums so I know how to do it but it, for some reason something stops me here? Is it because I'm fairly new, or is this not allowed. I'm an Elite if that makes a difference? Thanks...........

You are likely not prefacing it with http://

Go ahead and link here in your reply to me and finish the post all the way so I can look at what you are doing.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
gracepips
Northern Ireland, UK
 
Posts: 68 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 76
Thanks Received: 43



Big Mike View Post
You are likely not prefacing it with http://

Go ahead and link here in your reply to me and finish the post all the way so I can look at what you are doing.

Mike

Optimus Futures works ok now I must have made the http:// mistake as you said..................sorry for making such a silly mistake


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593

No problem, that's what I'm here for.

Sent via tapatalk on my DROID X




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on January 11, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts