NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Last attempt to be profitable


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,221 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Traderpr2023
Miami, Florida
 
Posts: 2 since Jan 2023
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

I have been in and out of this room. Hopefully think time I dont have to go in and out. My day trading started few years ago. Ofcourse blowing up my account. Than took a long break dabbling in other stuff. Last year got on Funded trader account and practiced diligently. Trying new strategies, and trying to see what works and what doesnt. And one will be asking why did I not do that in SIM. Sim was just a joke. I kept adding and finally it will all be a winner. But in funded account I couldnt offer to be loosing all the time as I would have to reset. So here I am now with a Live account. trading since March 1st or so. I am writing this journal so I can be held accountable!


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
Traderpr2023
Miami, Florida
 
Posts: 2 since Jan 2023
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

I dont know why I dont see my chart and what I posted


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,239



Traderpr2023 View Post
I dont know why I dont see my chart and what I posted

Did you try to add a chart or image here?


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 24, 2023


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts