NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Futures Data and Taylor Trading Tech.


Discussion in Commodities

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,229 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
SecuritiesTrader
Atlanta,GA,USA
 
Posts: 2 since Mar 2023
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Good Evening.

I'm new to futures trading . I've been using "Taylor's Trading Technique" for stock trading and would like to use it for futures trading too. Even after researching still uncertain if I've to "Continuous Futures Contract" or "Continuous Futures Contract-Back Adjusted" data to make up Taylor's Book.

It'll be greatly appreciate if someone using Taylor's method can provide me guidance in this regard.

Thank You


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 Airsoftor 
Ladysmith BC, Canada
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Meta Trader
Trading: Crude Oil
Posts: 32 since Feb 2017
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 7

I use a Bar Chart, once you get to know the different aspects of the different shape and distinguish what a prefect bar is you got er beat.
SecuritiesTrader View Post
Good Evening.

I'm new to futures trading . I've been using "Taylor's Trading Technique" for stock trading and would like to use it for futures trading too. Even after researching still uncertain if I've to "Continuous Futures Contract" or "Continuous Futures Contract-Back Adjusted" data to make up Taylor's Book.

It'll be greatly appreciate if someone using Taylor's method can provide me guidance in this regard.

Thank You


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on April 30, 2023


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts