NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Funny pic of the day


Discussion in Jokes

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one xplorer with 1,707 posts (9,119 thanks)
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 641 posts (3,866 thanks)
    3. looks_3 romus with 588 posts (3,260 thanks)
    4. looks_4 deaddog with 510 posts (3,425 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one deaddog with 6.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 romus with 5.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 xplorer with 5.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 1,949,911 views
    2. thumb_up 28,435 thanks given
    3. group 130 followers
    1. forum 4,880 posts
    2. attach_file 3,795 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #4171 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4172 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4173 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4174 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4175 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4176 (permalink)
 
AllSeeker's Avatar
 AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,535 since Jan 2019
Thanks Given: 5,617
Thanks Received: 5,322

My avatar was also generated by AI, but I only said "Make me look cool and create my avatars", it created some 7-8 different avatars (that was the limit for free ones), that for sure is funny because now I know how I had possibilities of looking really different by having different lifestyles lol


funny


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4177 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4178 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4179 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4180 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593

_d896f818-8d8b-49b6-b214-e7b0522a7648


file-Fv0nIpBHB6oykt3R9UaagKjt




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 17, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts