NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Funny pic of the day


Discussion in Jokes

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one xplorer with 1,707 posts (9,119 thanks)
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 641 posts (3,866 thanks)
    3. looks_3 romus with 588 posts (3,260 thanks)
    4. looks_4 deaddog with 510 posts (3,425 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one deaddog with 6.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 romus with 5.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 xplorer with 5.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 1,949,911 views
    2. thumb_up 28,435 thanks given
    3. group 130 followers
    1. forum 4,880 posts
    2. attach_file 3,795 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #4211 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4212 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4213 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4214 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803

Makes a No Trespassing sign seem a little lame!


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4215 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803

Get off my lawn!!


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4216 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4217 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803

What ever you were thinking of doing......Don't


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4218 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4219 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803

Is the alphabet song running thru your mind?


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4220 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on September 17, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts