Dark Theme
Light Theme
Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to
register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community.
It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Updated September 17, 2026
Top Posters
looks_one
xplorer
with 1,707 posts (9,119 thanks)
looks_two
AllSeeker
with 641 posts (3,866 thanks)
looks_3
romus
with 588 posts (3,260 thanks)
looks_4
deaddog
with 510 posts (3,425 thanks)
Best Posters
looks_one
deaddog
with 6.7 thanks per post
looks_two
AllSeeker
with 6 thanks per post
looks_3
romus
with 5.5 thanks per post
looks_4
xplorer
with 5.3 thanks per post
trending_up
1,949,911 views
thumb_up
28,435 thanks given
group
130 followers
forum
4,880 posts
attach_file
3,795 attachments
February 3rd, 2024, 11:06 AM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
February 4th, 2024, 10:21 AM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
February 4th, 2024, 10:45 AM
Smithfield, VA
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tasty Trade, TradingView
Broker: Tasty Trade
Trading: SPX Options
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 674 since May 2017
Thanks Given: 359
Thanks Received: 1,043
deaddog
These signs exist because it's happened before!
February 5th, 2024, 12:44 AM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
February 5th, 2024, 10:08 AM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
February 6th, 2024, 09:59 AM
London UK
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,340 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,242
What could possibly take this much space?
February 6th, 2024, 10:27 AM
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
February 6th, 2024, 11:17 AM
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT Stellar & Tradestation
Broker: Primarily Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals, U308 and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Posts: 5,247 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 4,591
Thanks Received: 10,544
February 6th, 2024, 01:52 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
February 6th, 2024, 05:29 PM
Knoxville, TN/USA
Legendary Market Wizard
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation
Broker: TradeStation
Trading: ES
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 641 since Feb 2010
Thanks Given: 1,750
Thanks Received: 1,428
Italian
Last Updated on September 17, 2026