Dark Theme
Light Theme
Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to
register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community.
It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Updated September 17, 2026
Top Posters
looks_one
xplorer
with 1,707 posts (9,119 thanks)
looks_two
AllSeeker
with 641 posts (3,866 thanks)
looks_3
romus
with 588 posts (3,260 thanks)
looks_4
deaddog
with 510 posts (3,425 thanks)
Best Posters
looks_one
deaddog
with 6.7 thanks per post
looks_two
AllSeeker
with 6 thanks per post
looks_3
romus
with 5.5 thanks per post
looks_4
xplorer
with 5.3 thanks per post
trending_up
1,949,911 views
thumb_up
28,435 thanks given
group
130 followers
forum
4,880 posts
attach_file
3,795 attachments
April 20th, 2024, 01:19 PM
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
deaddog
I'll admit, I don't get it ?
April 20th, 2024, 01:56 PM
UK London
Posts: 2,806 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419
April 20th, 2024, 04:23 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
Big Mike
I'll admit, I don't get it ?
695 tree tree tree tree (695-3333)
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
April 20th, 2024, 04:26 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
zt379
Yes I have a problem. I don't see people but what I do see makes me happy!!
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
April 20th, 2024, 04:52 PM
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
deaddog
695 tree tree tree tree (695-3333)
I thought the same but was thrown off by the different size trees I guess
April 20th, 2024, 05:07 PM
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
@zt379 please respect our fellow members that are female - while I find the image funny, I'm not certain how a woman would perceive it or feel finding it here in our community.
April 21st, 2024, 04:18 AM
Zuerich / Switzerland
Legendary Market Wizard
Experience: Master
Platform: TastyTrade
Broker: TastyTrade
Trading: Hedges with Options on Stocks, ETF's and Futures
Frequency: Every few weeks
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,283 since Sep 2021
Thanks Given: 1,721
Thanks Received: 2,582
Symple
April 21st, 2024, 04:20 AM
Zuerich / Switzerland
Legendary Market Wizard
Experience: Master
Platform: TastyTrade
Broker: TastyTrade
Trading: Hedges with Options on Stocks, ETF's and Futures
Frequency: Every few weeks
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,283 since Sep 2021
Thanks Given: 1,721
Thanks Received: 2,582
Symple
April 21st, 2024, 04:21 AM
Zuerich / Switzerland
Legendary Market Wizard
Experience: Master
Platform: TastyTrade
Broker: TastyTrade
Trading: Hedges with Options on Stocks, ETF's and Futures
Frequency: Every few weeks
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,283 since Sep 2021
Thanks Given: 1,721
Thanks Received: 2,582
Symple
April 21st, 2024, 04:38 AM
London UK
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,340 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,242
That is why!
Last Updated on September 17, 2026