Dark Theme
Light Theme
Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to
register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community.
It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Updated September 17, 2026
Top Posters
looks_one
xplorer
with 1,707 posts (9,119 thanks)
looks_two
AllSeeker
with 641 posts (3,866 thanks)
looks_3
romus
with 588 posts (3,260 thanks)
looks_4
deaddog
with 510 posts (3,425 thanks)
Best Posters
looks_one
deaddog
with 6.7 thanks per post
looks_two
AllSeeker
with 6 thanks per post
looks_3
romus
with 5.5 thanks per post
looks_4
xplorer
with 5.3 thanks per post
trending_up
1,949,911 views
thumb_up
28,435 thanks given
group
130 followers
forum
4,880 posts
attach_file
3,795 attachments
July 18th, 2024, 08:39 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
July 18th, 2024, 09:19 PM
Knoxville, TN/USA
Legendary Market Wizard
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation
Broker: TradeStation
Trading: ES
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 641 since Feb 2010
Thanks Given: 1,750
Thanks Received: 1,428
GSrm8SOX0AALssT
July 19th, 2024, 12:44 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
July 19th, 2024, 04:01 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
July 20th, 2024, 04:28 AM
London UK
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,340 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,242
Boring werewolves
July 20th, 2024, 11:14 AM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
July 20th, 2024, 09:52 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
July 21st, 2024, 08:50 AM
London UK
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,340 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,242
Random drug testing
July 21st, 2024, 01:37 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
July 21st, 2024, 02:56 PM
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,535 since Jan 2019
Thanks Given: 5,617
Thanks Received: 5,322
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Be an observer, You are not your trading performance, Stop thinking so much, Eliminate/reduce social media activity, Accept the randomness" - Josh
Last Updated on September 17, 2026