NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Go Chiefs


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 7 posts (4 thanks)
    2. looks_two SMCJB with 5 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 skidmark with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 DavidHP with 1 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one DavidHP with 2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two skidmark with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 0.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 SMCJB with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 3,859 views
    2. thumb_up 11 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 14 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592

Three-peat here we come.

Sent using the futures.io mobile app




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
SMCJB's Avatar
 SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT Stellar & Tradestation
Broker: Primarily Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals, U308 and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Posts: 5,247 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 4,591
Thanks Received: 10,544

The least desirable potential matchup for me was Chiefs-Eagles. Saying that I'm in the 99% of America that wants the Chiefs to lose, I mean the Eagles to win!


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592



SMCJB View Post
The least desirable potential matchup for me was Chiefs-Eagles. Saying that I'm in the 99% of America that wants the Chiefs to lose, I mean the Eagles to win!

I think it's 55% but yeah




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
 
SMCJB's Avatar
 SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT Stellar & Tradestation
Broker: Primarily Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals, U308 and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Posts: 5,247 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 4,591
Thanks Received: 10,544


Big Mike View Post
I think it's 55% but yeah

LOL no it definitely is not. I don't think I've ever seen a neutral fan base so lobsided. Even when the Patriots where the countries most hated team. I do not know a single neutral fan that wants the Chiefs. I think its more likely that 55% of fans think the NFL have a fix in for the Chiefs to win than only 55% of them want to lose.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #5 (permalink)
 
DavidHP's Avatar
 DavidHP 
Isla Mujeres, MX
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninjatrader / Optimus Futures / AmpFutures
Trading: NQ / ES / 6E / 6B / CL
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,827 since Aug 2009
Thanks Given: 11,794
Thanks Received: 3,051


SMCJB View Post
LOL no it definitely is not. I don't think I've ever seen a neutral fan base so lobsided. Even when the Patriots where the countries most hated team. I do not know a single neutral fan that wants the Chiefs. I think its more likely that 55% of fans think the NFL have a fix in for the Chiefs to win than only 55% of them want to lose.

FYI
Eagle crying towels available after the game at the concierge desk


Rejoice in the Thunderstorms of Life . . .
Knowing it's not about Clouds or Wind. . .
But Learning to Dance in the Rain ! ! !
Follow me on X Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #6 (permalink)
 
SMCJB's Avatar
 SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT Stellar & Tradestation
Broker: Primarily Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals, U308 and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Posts: 5,247 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 4,591
Thanks Received: 10,544


DavidHP View Post
FYI
Eagle crying towels available after the game at the concierge desk

.. handed out by the refs I assume?


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
 
SMCJB's Avatar
 SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT Stellar & Tradestation
Broker: Primarily Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals, U308 and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Posts: 5,247 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 4,591
Thanks Received: 10,544

Five minutes in, "major' questionable calls in KCs favor 1-0.


Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592


SMCJB View Post
Five minutes in, "major' questionable calls in KCs favor 1-0.

Mad bro? You're up right now.




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592


SMCJB View Post
.. handed out by the refs I assume?

This is a safe place. What did they do to you?




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592


@SMCJB about to be half time and KC getting their ass kicked 0-17

This is the only game I've watched this season. I wanted to see the 3-peat and legit don't understand the hate for KC? I must have missed some things.




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on February 19, 2025


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts