NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Funny pic of the day


Discussion in Jokes

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one xplorer with 1,707 posts (9,119 thanks)
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 641 posts (3,866 thanks)
    3. looks_3 romus with 588 posts (3,260 thanks)
    4. looks_4 deaddog with 510 posts (3,425 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one deaddog with 6.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 romus with 5.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 xplorer with 5.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 1,949,911 views
    2. thumb_up 28,435 thanks given
    3. group 130 followers
    1. forum 4,880 posts
    2. attach_file 3,795 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #4821 (permalink)
 zt379 
UK London
 
Platform: NT
Posts: 2,806 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4822 (permalink)
 zt379 
UK London
 
Platform: NT
Posts: 2,806 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4823 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4824 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4825 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4826 (permalink)
 
SMCJB's Avatar
 SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT Stellar & Tradestation
Broker: Primarily Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals, U308 and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Posts: 5,247 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 4,591
Thanks Received: 10,544


Reply With Quote
  #4827 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
  #4828 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,241

From Bluesky: "‪I found a flowchart which helps you navigate the IT landscape"



Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4829 (permalink)
 
StoxFox's Avatar
 StoxFox 
N. California
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Multiple
Trading: NQ
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 54 since Oct 2019
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 52


My P&L chart so far:

Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4830 (permalink)
 
deaddog's Avatar
 deaddog 
Prince George BC Canada
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803


"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on September 17, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts