Dark Theme
Light Theme
Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to
register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community.
It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Updated September 17, 2026
Top Posters
looks_one
xplorer
with 1,707 posts (9,119 thanks)
looks_two
AllSeeker
with 641 posts (3,866 thanks)
looks_3
romus
with 588 posts (3,260 thanks)
looks_4
deaddog
with 510 posts (3,425 thanks)
Best Posters
looks_one
deaddog
with 6.7 thanks per post
looks_two
AllSeeker
with 6 thanks per post
looks_3
romus
with 5.5 thanks per post
looks_4
xplorer
with 5.3 thanks per post
trending_up
1,949,911 views
thumb_up
28,435 thanks given
group
130 followers
forum
4,880 posts
attach_file
3,795 attachments
September 27th, 2025, 03:19 PM
UK London
Posts: 2,806 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419
September 27th, 2025, 03:20 PM
UK London
Posts: 2,806 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419
October 2nd, 2025, 04:02 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
October 6th, 2025, 10:45 AM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
October 7th, 2025, 01:03 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
October 13th, 2025, 05:05 PM
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT Stellar & Tradestation
Broker: Primarily Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals, U308 and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Posts: 5,247 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 4,591
Thanks Received: 10,544
November 16th, 2025, 12:21 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
November 30th, 2025, 03:01 AM
London UK
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,340 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,241
From Bluesky: "I found a flowchart which helps you navigate the IT landscape"
December 1st, 2025, 01:16 AM
N. California
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Multiple
Trading: NQ
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 54 since Oct 2019
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 52
My P&L chart so far:
December 1st, 2025, 01:17 PM
Prince George BC Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: National Bank Direct
Broker: NBD/BMO/Questrade
Trading: Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 1,508 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 275
Thanks Received: 4,803
"The days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days" RW Hubbard
Last Updated on September 17, 2026