NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Connect


Discussion in Psychology and Money Management

Updated
    1. trending_up 370 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Hahawe
Cebu, Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
 
Posts: 4 since Mar 2026
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 1

Hello everyone, I've been trading for about 4 years and currently on setbacks and I'm looking for people who I can connect with.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,239


Hahawe View Post
Hello everyone, I've been trading for about 4 years and currently on setbacks and I'm looking for people who I can connect with.

Welcome Hahawe


Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself, i.e. what products and/or markets you trade, what kind of setback you're experiencing etc. - there's a few active users on here who post daily about their trades.

Depending on what you trade you may be able to connect with others who share your interests.


In any case good luck.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
Hahawe
Cebu, Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
 
Posts: 4 since Mar 2026
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 1


Hello everyone, I'm Paul Jonathan, an independent trader, and I was a forex and stocks trader, but now I focus more on index futures. I'm currently struggling with discipline and being impulsive sometimes, and I'm aware of what I do and know what went wrong. I'm aware of how undisciplined I am, and I want some people who have the same interest as me; I want to connect so that I will become motivated on trading again.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,239


Hahawe View Post
Hello everyone, I'm Paul Jonathan, an independent trader, and I was a forex and stocks trader, but now I focus more on index futures. I'm currently struggling with discipline and being impulsive sometimes, and I'm aware of what I do and know what went wrong. I'm aware of how undisciplined I am, and I want some people who have the same interest as me; I want to connect so that I will become motivated on trading again.

Hi Paul, thanks for the introduction.

I strongly advise you to check out the Trading Psychology section. There's a reason why that section's tagline reads


Quoting 
This forum is where successful traders spend most of their time and where struggling traders never visit. The psychology and money management forum is where you learn to become a profitable day trader, learning to manage risk and emotions

As long as you have an edge, working on yourself (i.e. your emotions, your discipline, your impulses, etc.) is the best investment you can make in my opinion.


Once again, good luck!


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #5 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,239

@Hahawe

Paul, I have seen that you posted your introduction in the Psychology section.

Since it was the same as this one I removed that one and moved this thread into that section.


There are several resources here. I would encourage you to make use of the search function.


If in doubt, just ask.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on August 12, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts