NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





ES - Volume analysis and formulating a plan


Discussion in Emini and Emicro Index

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one trendisyourfriend with 7 posts (31 thanks)
    2. looks_two Private Banker with 5 posts (39 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Ben007 with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 10,056 views
    2. thumb_up 70 thanks given
    3. group 14 followers
    1. forum 14 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)
 
Private Banker's Avatar
 Private Banker 
La Jolla, CA
 
Experience: Master
Platform: Sierra Chart, X_Trader Pro, OptionsCity
Broker: Advantage, Trading Technologies, OptionsCity, IQ Feed
Trading: CL, NG
Posts: 1,038 since Jul 2010
Thanks Given: 1,713
Thanks Received: 3,864

Thanks! I'll take a look at it. I still haven't had a chance to work on the spread sheet you attached. I'll try to get that done by the end of the week though.

Cheers,
PB


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #12 (permalink)
 
trendisyourfriend's Avatar
 trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 4,581 since Oct 2009
Thanks Given: 4,267
Thanks Received: 6,212




Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #13 (permalink)
 
trendisyourfriend's Avatar
 trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 4,581 since Oct 2009
Thanks Given: 4,267
Thanks Received: 6,212




Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #14 (permalink)
Ben007
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
 
Posts: 2 since Oct 2026
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Salut ! J’ai vu qu’on était de la même région, et comme c’est assez rare de trouver des traders ici, je me suis dit que j’allais t’écrire.

J’ai 23 ans, je suis étudiant et ça fait environ cinq ans que je trade, sans avoir encore réussi à être régulier. J’ai investi beaucoup de temps et d’argent pour apprendre, mais je me suis malheureusement fait arnaquer en faisant confiance à des personnes qui se présentaient comme des mentors. Malgré ça, je reste motivé et j’aimerais vraiment faire du trading mon métier.

Je voulais savoir si tu serais ouvert à me mentorer. Je cherche quelqu’un d’honnête et d’expérimenté pour m’aider à structurer mon apprentissage et me donner du feedback sur mes trades. Je suis prêt à te payer pour ton temps et ton accompagnement, bien sûr. Est-ce que c’est quelque chose qui pourrait t’intéresser ?


Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)
Ben007
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
 
Posts: 2 since Oct 2026
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hey! I noticed we’re from the same area, and since it’s pretty rare to find traders around here, I thought I’d reach out.

I’m 23, currently a student, and I’ve been trading for about five years, but I’m still struggling to become consistent. I’ve put a lot of time and money into learning, and unfortunately, I’ve been scammed by people who claimed to be mentors. Despite that, I’m still committed to learning and would really like to make trading my career.

Would you be open to mentoring me? I’m looking for someone honest and experienced who could give me some direction, help me structure my learning, and provide feedback on my trades. I’d be happy to pay for your time and guidance. Is that something you’d consider?


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 2, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts