NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Missing 20 days of Market Replay data (ES 2014, 2015, 2016); could someone help?


Discussion in NinjaTrader

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one rafaelcoisa with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two xplorer with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 TomShaw with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Barbara with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    1. trending_up 331 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
rafaelcoisa
são paulo
 
Posts: 7 since Aug 2021
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 3

I have some old NT market replay files.
At the time, I didn't check exactly what I had.
And now, I've realized that a few days are missing.
Could someone share those files with me?

Missing days:
ES 06-15 2015-03-18 - Wednesday

ES 09-15 2015-08-14 - Friday

ES 12-15 2015-09-28 - Monday
ES 12-15 2015-11-05 - Thursday
ES 12-15 2015-11-12 - Thursday
ES 12-15 2015-11-16 - Monday

ES 03-16 2015-12-08 - Tuesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-09 - Wednesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-10 - Thursday
ES 03-16 2015-12-11 - Friday
ES 03-16 2015-12-14 - Monday
ES 03-16 2015-12-17 - Thursday
ES 03-16 2015-12-18 - Friday
ES 03-16 2015-12-21 - Monday
ES 03-16 2015-12-22 - Tuesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-23 - Wednesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-28 - Monday
ES 03-16 2015-12-29 - Tuesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-30 - Wednesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-31 - Thursday


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,239


rafaelcoisa View Post
I have some old NT market replay files.
At the time, I didn't check exactly what I had.
And now, I've realized that a few days are missing.
Could someone share those files with me?

Missing days:
ES 06-15 2015-03-18 - Wednesday

ES 09-15 2015-08-14 - Friday

ES 12-15 2015-09-28 - Monday
ES 12-15 2015-11-05 - Thursday
ES 12-15 2015-11-12 - Thursday
ES 12-15 2015-11-16 - Monday

ES 03-16 2015-12-08 - Tuesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-09 - Wednesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-10 - Thursday
ES 03-16 2015-12-11 - Friday
ES 03-16 2015-12-14 - Monday
ES 03-16 2015-12-17 - Thursday
ES 03-16 2015-12-18 - Friday
ES 03-16 2015-12-21 - Monday
ES 03-16 2015-12-22 - Tuesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-23 - Wednesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-28 - Monday
ES 03-16 2015-12-29 - Tuesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-30 - Wednesday
ES 03-16 2015-12-31 - Thursday

Unfortunately it looks we don't have these ones in the Downloads section, so hopefully someone who has stored them locally can share them.


Alternatively The Intentional Trader sells NT Replay data for less than 10 bucks a month. You should be able to download all of those files in one go.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
 TomShaw   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 7 since Aug 2026
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 3


I don't have those exact days sorry. Worth checking before you go hunting though, a few of my old replay files were sitting there at like 1kb and NT just skipped them quietly, so I spent ages thinking they were missing when the real problem was the download. The Dec 2015 roll period is always the gappiest for me too.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
 Barbara 
Germany
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Posts: 1 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

Here are NT7 replay files:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cpg6ggbsmta1xrf/NT7_Replay.rar/file


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #5 (permalink)
rafaelcoisa
são paulo
 
Posts: 7 since Aug 2021
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 3



Your post is from September 6th, and I only discovered your link today. I thought there was no hope of finding data from before 2017. But it turns out there is. However, I think the link is down at the moment. It would be great if you could make it available again.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 2, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts