NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Where to find 1min data from previous years?


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,498 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
lookOutBelow
San Francisco, CA
 
Posts: 40 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 19

First off, if this is in the wrong forum, my apologies. Moderators, feel free to move.


I'm looking for a source of 1min data that I can load into Ninja Trader. Specifically, I'm looking for TF (russel 2000) prior to 8/4/2008. If anyone has this or has a source where I can get this, please let me know. I need to do some additional backtesting to make sure a strategy is doing what it is supposed to.

Thanks


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on February 15, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts