Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Only tested the iPhone with both files. I can confirm I can seek forward up to any point the file has buffered and it immediately starts playing at that point. I can also seek forward to any point in the file, but if it has not buffered to that point then I need to press 'play' to get the video rolling again.
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
Guys,
I really need more feedback before continuing this MASSIVE undertaking. Will some of you (hundreds preferably) take a minute and tell me if everything is working or not working with the video playback?
The worst thing is for me to start this under taking and then find that something doesn't work, but that no one spoke up and took the time to make a post before hand. So it is critically important we know ahead of time.
I am specifically wanting to know:
Video loads
You can seek forward/backward in time instantly or not
Video pauses correctly
Full screen correctly
I will fine tune the player controls and the look of the player later, this is just an encoding test.